I had the pleasure to be onboard Flight No. BA9178C which left and returned to Heathrow on 26th Aug 2010
The aircraft took off on time at 15:15 from Terminal 5 Heathrow and conducted a four hour test flight over the North Sea.
In the new ‘World Traveller’ cabin is the latest Thales in-flight entertainment, including:
- a video touch screen that is 35 per cent larger than the current screen
- a greater choice of movies, television and music
- a USB and RCA combo port, enabling personal electronic devices to connect with the in-flight entertainment system
- an in-seat power socket to power devices throughout the flight
Additionally in the new ‘World Traveller Plus’ cabin the Thales in-flight entertainment has:
- a video touch screen that is 60 per cent larger than the current screen
- two USB ports and an RCA port.
British Airways will operate this first aircraft between Chicargo, Dubai, Delhi and Mumbai